HUATULCO & CHIAPAS: Tours to travel and explore the mayan world in a safe way
7 DAYS AND 6 NIGHTS
DAY 1: WELCOME – SUMIDERO CANYON – CHIAPA DE CORZO MAGIC TOWN – SAN CRISTOBAL DE LAS CASAS MAGIC TOWN
- 12:30 p.m. Welcome at Tuxtla Gutierrez Airport where you will begin your family tour in Mexico. Travel Tip: Book your flights in order to arrive to Chiapas between 11:50 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. hours. Wear comfortable clothes for this day trip.
- 1:30 p.m. We will take a lovely boat tour at the Sumidero Canyon, one of the greatest turist attractions of Chiapas. On the way, you will be able to see wild animals like crocodiles, monkeys, ducks and parrots.
- 3:30 p.m. After the Sumidero Canyon tour, we continue up the colonial Chiapa de Corzo Magic Town, where there will be time to visit the main plaza, have lunch and taste typical dishes. Then, to finsih our tour, we will take you to the hotel in San Cristobalde las Casas Magic Town to check in and rest. Arriving at 7:00 p.m. approximately.
DAY 2: EL CHIFLON WATERFALLS – MONTEBELLO LAGOONS – SAN CRISTOBAL DE LAS CASAS MAGIC TOWN
- 8:00 a.m. Continue ejoying your vacation in Chiapas and start our today’s tour in the Chiflon Waterfalls.
- 10:30 a.m. Your day’s excursion begins by walking along the San Vicente river to reach the highest waterfall “Velo de Novia” (Bride’s veil). “Angel Wing” and “Sigh” are other waterfalls you’ll see. Stop at viewpoints to photograph cascading waterfalls. You’ll have time to freshen up in the crystal clear waters and / or do the zip line. Travel tip: The optional zip line activity is not included. Bring a change of clothes and personal towel, in case you wish to swim. This activities are great for a family tour in Mexico.
- 1:00 p.m. We will take you to Montebello Lakes National Park to see the different lakes and ponds surrounded by the forest. Some of the lakes that we will visit are Pojoj Tziscao, Montebello, Five Lakes, Enchanted and Emerald. You will have time to admire the landscape and have lunch, as well as optional activities such as horseback riding or kayaking. Travel Tip: Optional activities cost is not included in the tour price. Return to San Cristobal de las Casas Magic Town. Arriving at 7:30 p.m. approximately. Hotel in San Cristobal.
DAY 3: SAN JUAN CHAMULA AND ZINACANTAN – SAN CRISTOBAL DE LAS CASAS MAGIC TOWN
- 10:00 a.m. We will continue our family tours to travel and explore the mayan world in a safe way, with indigenous communities of San Juan Chamula and Zinacantan. antanheading to indigenous communities of San Juan Chamula and Zinacantan to learn about their traditions. Inside the Church of San Juan Chamula, we will observe a mystic mixture of indigenous and catholic rites. In Zinacantan we will spend some time with a local family and appreciate their hand made embroideries.
- 1:30 p.m. Return to San Cristobal de las Casas Magic Town. Time for a city tour and visit the downtown area of this beautiful city. Visiting some important places like The Cathedral, Peace Square, Santo Domingo and arch called the Arco Del Carmen. Later, you will have spare afternoon to have lunch, walk in the colorful corridors, buy handicrafts, etc. Hotel in San Cristobal.
DAY 4: HUATULCO BAYS
- 8:30 a.m. Time to continue our tours to travel and explore the mayan world in a safe way. Are you enjoying this family tour in Mexico? Get ready because now we go to Huatulco. We will have time for lunch and check in Huatulco Hotel. Spare afternoon.
DAY 5:00: THE 7 BAYS CRUISE – HUATULCO
- 10:30 a.m. We will take a boat ride to enjoy the beautiful Huatulco bays located in the Oaxaqueña coast. The boat tour goes to Santa Cruz, Organo, Maguey, Calculta and Chachacual bays, making a stop in one of them to practice snorkeling. We can enjoy the panoramic views that this beautiful tourist destination offers. Later, we will go to the Maguey bay to swim and enjoy a rich seafood meal (not included). Travel Tip: Water and refreshments are included as well as the snorkel equipment in this package family tour in Mexico.
- Finishing we will return to the hotel to rest.
DAY 6: FREE MORNING – CITY TOUR – HUATULCO
- Spare morning to enjoy the beach.
- 5:00 p.m. We will take a city tour to discover the story that is lived in the Huatulco streets. In this family tour in Mexico, we will visit the small town “La Crucecita” where we will enjoy the principal plaza, do some shopping, and discover the beauty and history of the Guadalupe’s Virgin Church. Going to “La Probadita”, where you could taste the best oaxaqueños dishes like quesillo, grasshoppers, chocolate and drink mezcal with maguey worm salt. Visiting workshops of the pre-Hispanic style looms is incluided in this tour.
DAY 7: TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT- END OF SERVICES
- After checking-out of your hotel, we will transfer to Huatulco airport, You will have great memories of your family tour in Mexico
Note: More lodging nights in Huatulco can be added according to the client´s requirement. Remember that the check-out time is at 13:00 hours.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
The tour to Chiapas includes:
- 6 NIGHTS OF LODGING IN N *4 HOTELS OR VIP (according to the selected category)
- Three nights in San Cristobal de as Casas.
- Three nights in Huatulco Bays.
- 6 AMERICAN BREAKFASTS: Bread, butter, fruit, juice, eggs any style, coffee or tea.
- 7 DAYS OF GROUND TRANSPORTATION: Equipped with a/c, audio, video, safety belts and RC passenger insurance. Depending on the size of the group, a van or sprinter will be assigned. The groups are from 2 to 10 passengers in low season and up to 16 in high season.
- 7 DAYS OF TOURISTIC DRIVER
- ENTRANCE FEES TO ALL THE TOURIST ATTRACTIONS MENTIONED IN THE ITINERARY: Groupal boat in Sumidero Canyon, San Juan Chamula Church, Zinacantan, Agua Azul and Misol-Ha Waterfalls, Palenque, The 7 bays tour, around tour or Huatulco City tour.
- 7 DAYS OF ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDE
- LAND TRANSPORTATION IN AND OUT the Tuxtla Gutierrez airport in the date of initiation at the indicated hour / To the Huatulco airport at the end of the tour.
The tour does not include:
- Air transfers from the city of origin.
- Any day meals or dinners.
- Tips to guides, bellboys, drivers and waitres.
- Additional activities or optional services not mentioned.
Note: It is advisable to arrive to Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas in the morning between 12:00 and 12:20 hours and program your flight back leaving Huatulco, Oaxaca in the afternoon between 4:00 and 6:00 pm.
THIS PACKAGE IS TAILOR MADE FOR MORE THAN TWO PEOPLE.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
FOR PRICES, PLEASE CONTACT US.