COFFEE & FLOWERS
The coffee Chiapas tour
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
DAY 1. WELCOME IN TAPACHULA AIRPORT – LIVE THE COFFEE TOUR – FINCA HAMBURGO
- Welcome in the Tuxtla Gutierrez airport to begin our tour through Chiapas and visit the coffee & flowers route. 2 hrs transfer to Finca Hamburgo coffee farm. Check in and time to rest. Travel tip: Schedule your fight arriving at 8:45 am
- 12:00 p.m. Live the Coffee Tour. 2 hours tour to learn about the coffee processing procedure, from harvesting to roasting, as well as the interesting history of the Hamburgo farm dating since 1888.
- Spare afternoon to taste international haute cuisine dishes.
Tip: Hamburgo Farm belongs to the quiality hotels club “Chiapas Treasures”
Lodging: Hamburgo Farm.
DAY 2: EXOTIC FLOWERS TOUR – ARGOVIA FARM
- Breakfast time at Hamburgo Farm restaurant (not included)
- 10:00 a.m. Check out, we continue our Coffee Chiapas tour, we will take you to Argovia Farm (1 hour). Check in and then we take a 2 hours tour to see the greenhouses where exotic flowers, such as anthuriums, orchids and bromeliads grow; tour the plantations, and know the care and packaging preparation to be sent to the final customer.
Optional with additional cost: Tour to the Mirador tower in Jeep, to admire the landscapes, take photographs or admire the sunset. 1 ½ hours approximately of this activity.
- 1:00 p.m. Spare afternoon at Argovia farm, to eat, rest and enjoy the place. Tip: Argovia Farm belongs to the quality hotels club “Chiapas Treasures”
Lodging: Finca Argovia
DAY 3: TRANSFER TO TUXTLA GUTIERREZ
- Breakfast at Argovia Farm restaurant (not included). Spare morning
- 11:00 pm. We will go to Tuxtla Gutiérrez making a brief stop in Tapachula, to taste typical chinese food of the region, because around the year 1900, a large group of Chinese migrants arrived in Chiapas, to work in coffee plantations.Later, transfer to Tuxtla Gutiérrez for 4 hours, arriving at 7:00 p.m. approximately.Optional with additional cost: Leave Argovia Farm at 12:00 pm, with 3-hour transfer to Refugio del Sol (Beach Club). A cover must be paid to access the beach club that has spa, swimming pools, restaurant service with delicious seafood, hammocks, changing rooms and water sports. On Mondays it is closed.In seasons from August to November you can visit the turtle camp 20 minutes from there by boat. 6:00 pm.
- Transfer to Tuxtla Gutiérrez arriving 9:00 p.m. approximately.
Lodging in Tuxtla Gutierrez
DAY 4: SUMIDERO CANYON AND CHIAPA DE CORZO – TUXTLA GUTIERREZ AIRPORT – END OF SERVICES
- Breakfast at hotel
- 9:00 a.m. We will have a lovely boat ride in the majestical Sumidero Canyon over the Grijalva River, one of the principal tourist attractions of Chiapas. On the way, it will be possible to watch various species of birds and with a little bit of luck monkeys and crocodiles
- 12:00 pm. We will visit the main plaza of the colonial Chiapa de Corzo. Lunch time. Later we will transfer you to the Tuxtla Gutiérrez airport, arriving at 3:00 p.m. approximately. Schedule return flight between 4:30 and 6:00 p.m.
Trip tip: If you ask, what else to visit in Chiapas? What other places can I visit in Chiapas? From this day you can take one of the group or private packages that we offer in the rest of Chiapas. We invite you to visit the following links to learn about other itineraries.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
¿What does it include?
The tour includes:
- 3 LODGING NIGHTS
- One night in Hamburgo Farm
- One night in Argovia Farm
- One night in Tuxtla Gutierrez
- 4 DAYS OF GROUND TRANSPORTATION: With a/c, music, and travelers insurance. A car, van or sprinter will be assigned depending on the size of the group.
- 4 DAYS OF TOURISTIC CONDUCTOR IN SPANISH
- ENTRANCE FEES TO THE PLACES MENTIONED IN THE ITINERARY.
- GROUND TRANSFERS ARRIVING AND LEAVING
It does not include:
- Air transportation from or to city of origin.
- Meals or dinners any day.
- Tips to guides, driver, bellboys and waiters.
THIS PACKAGE IS TAILOR MADE TOUR FOR MORE THAN TWO PEOPLE.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE PRICES PLEASE CONTACT US